Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various automobiles at a dealer and independently.

Kia Sedona: I have a 2009 Kia Sedona. It vibrates (through

Customer Question

I have a 2009 Kia Sedona. It vibrates (through the floorboard) during any acceleration (any speed), even gradual. We had it aligned. We had tires rebalanced, even replaced after told we blew a belt. We're replaced the front axles twice, and were told the inner cv joint is fine. What else could it be?
Category: Kia
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Add'l info - never in an accident. Has approx 78k miles on it. never loss of transmission fluid.
Expert:  Pete replied 5 months ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay. If you have not had the exhaust checked over for any exhaust components being bent or damaged or exhaust shields contacting the floor or frame this needs done.This will cause this vibration here.I have also seen the motor and transmission mounts wear out causing this fault needing replaced.I would have these checked into to see if any are the cause here as this is the most common fault. If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Thanks for your response. This is my first time using this service, but how can I "rate" your input until the car is looked at? I can do that Monday. Is it ok to rate your response then?
Also, do spark plugs in today's vehicles go bad anymore? Anything else you can think of?
Thanks again
Expert:  Pete replied 5 months ago.
Your welcome. You can come back here at any time and rate my help.Keep in mind rating my help does not close out your question so you can rate whenever your ready and if you need anything else just come back here and post and I will respond as soon as I can.Spark plugs do wear out but most now are either 100,000 miles or 150,000 mile spark plugs. Let me know if you need anything else and feel free to rate my help here. Thanks Pete