Kiatech, Kia Master Technician
Experience:  30+ years experience,ASE certified,KIA certified Master Technician,Ford factory trained

Break pedal goes hard sometimes JA: Sometimes things that

Customer Question

Break pedal goes hard sometimes
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Kia. The Kia Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: The break pedal goes down yet it doent seem to work as it should do .Sometimes you feel it vibrate under your foot at the same time. Very disconcerting! .
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: I?m in Bristol and need to find a car mechanic whose specialty is Kias
JA: I can help you talk to the mechanic. Thanks for coming to JustAnswer. How can we help?
Customer: Need a believable diagnosis
JA: OK. The mechanic will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the mechanic can help you best.
Customer: We tow a caravan and so need this problem sorted quickly
JA: Is there anything else the mechanic should be aware of?
Customer: We did have the ABS warnlng light coming on now and again ,but seems ok now
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Kia
Expert:  Andrew Martin replied 5 months ago.
Hello, what model and year kia is this?