Joshua Haynes
Joshua Haynes,
Experience:  Lead Technician/ Manager at Precision Tune Auto Care

I have a 2oo5kia sorento that k need to reset the fuel pump

Customer Question

I have a 2oo5kia sorento that k need to reset the fuel pump cut off switch
JA: So many things can cause fuel pump issues. Some simple, some complicated. Fortunately, the mechanics we work with have tons of experience dealing with them. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Won't start until nearly wearing out the starter.mthen it will not b stay running
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: It just started Messi g up.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Kia Mechanic should know about your Kia?
Customer: Not really
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Kia Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Kia
Expert:  Joshua Haynes replied 5 months ago.
Hi, my name is***** am going to try to help. What makes you say that the fuel cut off switch needs to be reset, specifically?
Hi, this is Josh checking in to see if you still need help on this problem. Please check and see.