Kiatech, Kia Master Technician
Experience:  30+ years experience,ASE certified,KIA certified Master Technician,Ford factory trained

I want to disable the auto lock feature passenger doors

Customer Question

I want to disable the auto lock feature for the passenger doors when the trunk is closed. Is there a way to leave the passenger doors unlocked while I get out to unload groceries without all of the passenger doors locking when I close the trunk?
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Kia. The Kia Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: I will if it is possible
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Kia Mechanic should know about your Kia?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Kia Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Kia
Expert:  EricFromCT replied 5 months ago.
Hi. What type of Kia is your vehicle?
I see you viewed my response. You do not want to go any further with this? Or did you figure it out?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Please leave your answer; I'll be back in town sometime late Monday and will check then.Thanks
I would love to help you out, but you still have not told me what year and model kia you have.