Kiatech, Kia Master Technician
Experience:  30+ years experience,ASE certified,KIA certified Master Technician,Ford factory trained

The switch drivers side is working up and down but

Customer Question

The switch for the drivers side is working up and down but the button is floppy and I have to move it in to the neutral position as there is no tension in the button. Is there a simple fix for this?
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Kia. The Kia Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Yes I hope to.
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: Nothing yet I thought I would get some help from someone that has had the problem before.
JA: Is there anything else the Kia Mechanic should be aware of about your Kia?
Customer: Not that I know of.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Kia Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Kia
Expert:  SuperDave replied 5 months ago.
Are you talking about the window switch?