Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various automobiles at a dealer and independently.
14928985

I am looking part number side marker socket

Customer Question

I am looking for the part number for the side marker socket which holds the 168 wedge bulb for a 2013 optima.
Category: Kia
Expert:  Pete replied 7 months ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know. Since no one has replied here with this info you may have to contact a dealer with your vehicles VIN number to see if they can tell you the part number on this here.Usually they can look it up over the phone with their parts department and let you know.If this is not an option for you or was already attempted let me know. If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete