Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  35 years as an automotive tech

I had problem with 2009 borrego JA: Thanks. Can you give

Customer Question

i had problem with 2009 borrego
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: engine idle rpm is around 500 and looks like almost stop engine with shaking
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Kia Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Kia
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Expert:  Ron replied 6 months ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.In most cases if the computer is seeing a problem with the engine idle speed it will pick up and store a fault code and or codes. The first thing you are going to need to do is to have the computer system scanned to see what fault code and or codes are setting. If you can get this done and post back with the results I will see if I can help you get this resolved.