Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience as repair shop manager and technician.
3195632

Kia Rondo EX: I have a 2007 Kia Rondo and need to know how

Customer Question

I have a 2007 Kia Rondo and need to know how much it weighs NOT how much it will carry. I have just purchased an RV and need to know if I can tow my Rhondo
Category: Kia
Expert:  Eric replied 7 months ago.
Hi,Ok, the 2007 Rondo EX with 4 cylinder engine has a curb weight of 3,333 lbs. Curb weight is the weight of the vehicle including full tank of gas. Dry weight with empty fuel tank is 3,207lbs Please remember to rate service using the rating page so that I may receive credit. ThanksIf for any reason, you can't rate my answer OKAY, GOOD, or EXCELLENT today.Please reply and let me know why, so I can help more/better.All follow up responses are FREE, after completing the required rating
Expert:  Eric replied 7 months ago.
I noticed we have not yet resolved your concern you asked about. I would sure appreciate it if you would reply so I can offer my skills and knowledge and repair guide access to help as best I can.~Do you still need more help?~Confused by my info request or answer?~Need more time?~Confused on how the site works?~Need more detail or a different explanation?If the answer is YES to any of these just press reply and lets work on this concern some more.If you have new questions now or in the future please do not hesitate to ask them. If you would like me to assist you. Just bookmark this page so you can access my profile easy and post a new question from the question box on my profile page.Please remember to rate service using the rating page so that I may receive credit. Thanks