Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience

Kia Amanti: I have a 2006 Kia Amanti and the ignition

Customer Question

Hello I have a 2006 Kia Amanti and the ignition key want turn.
Category: Kia
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 6 months ago.
Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). I normally log in after 3 pm central. Please make sure to let me know exactly what is needed from me so I can provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service. Does the steering wheel feel locked not able to turn?
Hello again Chris here,1) When customers come to Just Answer the website and the experts want them to have a great 5 star experience.2) We also want them to be so pleased that they come back for future needs.3) I have the feeling you were not pleased with my help because the post was not rated and or you need me to help more. If so please do reply.4) I have an option for an additional fee to upload diagrams, repair guides, find a repair facility, or call you if that would help. Thanks Chris