internal88, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Import car specialist for over 10 years.

I have a 2014 kia soul,that I purchase dec5,it was turning

Customer Question

I have a 2014 kia soul,that I purchase dec5,it was turning the radio off and on while I was driving back home on Sunday from out of town.and when I got home it wouldn't crank at totally dead. But I was playing music without the car being crank for some times .
JA: Good to know. The mechanics have tons of experience dealing with this sort of thing. How old is your transmission?
Customer: Don't know purchase car in Dec5,2015
JA: Ok. We'll get you to one of the go-to transmission guys. Other than the problems you mentioned, how has the car been running?
Customer: Great
JA: Noted. I'll pass this info along to the mechanic so that he can get you a quick fix. Anything else I can tell the Kia Mechanic before I connect you two?
Customer: That's it
JA: Got it. Let's get this figured out. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Kia Mechanic about your situation and connect you two. You'll be on the road in no time.
Category: Kia
Expert:  internal88 replied 6 months ago.
Hello, I'm Matt - Kia tech.Have you checked the battery voltage if is 12.6 Volts.I believe the battery is drain.
The stero unit could drain out the battery if the engine is not running for a long period of time.Battery replacement will be necessary.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Yes it is,I just got a jump and it started
Yes, the battery was dead. This is what happened.
Next time just turn on your car and blast the music. It will be OK.
Please rate me positive, thank you.