internal88, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Import car specialist for over 10 years.

2004 Kia Sedona won't start. Hearing clicking sound. Battery

Customer Question

2004 Kia Sedona won't start. Hearing clicking sound. Battery is good but doesn't turn over
JA: Cars do make very odd noises -- They help the mechanics figure out what's wrong. They are terrific with my old Grand Cherokee. Anything else I can tell the Kia Mechanic before I connect you two?
Customer: Turns on initially but after you have made a trip and turn off then can't get it started again
JA: Got it. Let's get this figured out. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Kia Mechanic about your situation and connect you two. You'll be on the road in no time.
Category: Kia
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Lights, power lights and locks are all working but just won't start
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  internal88 replied 6 months ago.
Hello, I'm Brandon - Kia tech.The starter is the problem. You will need to replace the starter unit.The labor will be around $120 and the starter is $100.Please rate me positive, thank you!