Juan Crespo
Juan Crespo, Tech Trainer
Experience:  A.S.E. Master Technician, Advanced Level, Emissions - Asian, Domestic, & European
19298667

Kia ex rondo: my driver door strap was installed but now the

Customer Question

my driver door strap was installed but now the window will not go down completely, its the right part and purchased directly from kia for a 2007 rondo
Category: Kia
Expert:  Juan Crespo replied 8 months ago.
Hi there.I understand what is happening, but I would have to actually see how the strap sits inside the window to make any kind of suggestion as to how to repair this issue. Could you remove the door trim panel and take a few pictures, then upload them for me to see?
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
its rather difficult to remove all the parts for that, i think if the strap was bent just to the side or up or down it would pass the glass but will try anything at this point, might take a few days to do due to the weather here cold and windy, cough have the door in my face
You might be right, I just can't tell without actually seeing what's happening.