Kiatech, Kia Master Technician
Experience:  30+ years experience,ASE certified,KIA certified Master Technician,Ford factory trained

So the coolant is pretty much out in my car. Since

Customer Question

***** *****- so the coolant is pretty much out in my car. Since I'm getting rid of it my dad told me to put a gallon of water in it. It poured right out but not from the hoses attached to it but lower... Is there a hose that I should be looking for that's attached a little further under? I need to be able to move my car from one location to another(drive it)
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I had a towing person(they weren't supposed to really do anything but looked) said he couldn't feel any cracks or anything and that the hoses around it were connected My car is a Kia Sorento 2005
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Auto Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $24 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Kia
Expert:  George H. replied 6 months ago.
Hello I will help you with your question, Did it pour out from the bottom of the radiator or was it from under the front of the engine?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I figured out the problem
Ok, please let me know if you have further questions Thank you