mike switzer
mike switzer,
Experience:  lead diagnostic tech at Aamco

Kia Optima: I can't get the clock to display on the screen

Customer Question

I can't get the clock to display on the screen of my 2015 Kia Optima I'm not hi tech. I pressed a few screens & the click has not appeared again. I took it to the dealership & no one knew how to either. They said I need an appt with service. I'm sure there r some hi tech computer people that will know how to do this
Category: Kia
Expert:  mike switzer replied 6 months ago.
if you are trying to get it to display on the nav screen try holding the power button down for a few seconds on the radio this shuts everything off. as far as i have understood it will only display the clock on the screen with everything off.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I'm in the car. The click appears after the power out button, but disappears when the radio button or any other button is pressed.
I JUST TRIED IT AGAIN & the digital time is displaying. THANK U
you are welcome. if you wouldnt mind taking a moment and giving me a rating it would be appreciated as this is how the site compensates us.