Kiatech, Kia Master Technician
Experience:  30+ years experience,ASE certified,KIA certified Master Technician,Ford factory trained

I have a kia spectra 05, it has a paracyctic leak. I found

Customer Question

I have a kia spectra 05, it has a paracyctic leak. I found the problem fuse ip b+ 50a. I tested fuse and it is working. What else could it be? Please help me, anything would be much appreciated!
JA: Leaks can get messy. The Mechanic will know what to do. Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Gonna try!
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Mechanic should know about your car?
Customer: No
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mechanic about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Kia
Expert:  Andrew Martin replied 6 months ago.

That fuse controls basically the entire power system. Have you pulled each fuse individually and check the draw after each one is pulled? Also what reading are you getting for draw?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I checked all of the fuses inside the car, but not all of the fuses in the engine compartment. When I pulled the ip b+ 50a the draw went from .22 to 0. I can try and pull the others from the engine compartment.

Yeah pull all of the fuses from the engine compartment one at a time. Having the battery go dead overnight?