3pac2222, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ase master certified

My issue is my rear passenger door on my 2007 Kia Sedona is

Customer Question

Hi George, my issue is my rear passenger door on my 2007 Kia Sedona is not locking or unlocking w/ the fop or by central locking. There are no open door lights/signals on on the dash. I have checked the hood censor and that seems good. I have also checked the sensor on the door affected and when pressed and the door latch in locked position the van will "chirp". when the door latch is in the open position only 3 doors lock and no "chirp". I have listened at the effected door for a movement ,(maybe a broken cable) but no sound. The door effected is a busy door.
Category: Kia
Expert:  3pac2222 replied 6 months ago.

hi my name is ***** ***** i can help

Expert:  3pac2222 replied 6 months ago.

the problem your having is most likely cause by a bad door lock actuator since there is no sounds from the door when locking unlocking . alos it is common for the actuators to go out i would start by checking and replacing the actuator . if you have any more questions pleas ask .

Expert:  3pac2222 replied 6 months ago.

if you have no more questions please rate the service before you go as this is the only way for me to get pay thanks.