Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience

I plugged in my trailer and all lights power windows and

Customer Question

Hello, I plugged in my trailer and all lights power windows and heater stopped working... Help
Category: Kia
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 7 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). I normally log in after 3 pm central. Please make sure to let me know exactly what is needed from me so I can provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service.

All the lights on the vehicle interior and exterior?

I am having a hard time finding the connection between these failures. So hopefully diagnosing one issue will address them all. Under the hood are the left and right P/W fuses powered with the key on?

On your screen you should see a rating 1-5 stars. Please make sure to select one. I am not compensated by the website unless a customer rates. Rating only pays me from the deposit you have already made, it does not charge you more, nor close the post. Also all follow ups are free and welcome.

Thanks Chris

Hello again Chris here,

1) When customers come to Just Answer the website and the experts want them to have a great 5 star experience.

2) We also want them to be so pleased that they come back for future needs.

3) I have the feeling you were not pleased with my help and or need me to help more. If so please do reply.

4) I have an option to upload diagrams, repair guides, find a repair facility, or call you if that would help.

Thanks Chris