Andrew Martin
Andrew Martin,
Experience:  Technician at Wile Hyundai

Im ,my 2009Kia sportage needs sun viser repaired .I have

Customer Question

Im ***** *****,my 2009Kia sportage needs sun viser repaired .I have the
JA: Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: how do I get the rod out of the viser I have the new rod HELP
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: can't find instructions on the intrenet
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Kia Mechanic should know about your Kia?
Customer: all instructions are to remove the viser which I alredy have I have the new rod
JA: Our top Kia Mechanic is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Kia Mechanic in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Kia Mechanic until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Category: Kia
Expert:  Andrew Martin replied 7 months ago.

Hello, I have attached a service bulletin outlining how to replace the sun visor rod. Good luck!

If my answer has helped you, please help me by rating or accepting my answer. This does not cost you any more, it just allows me to be credited for my work. You can always ask follow up questions after rating or accepting. Thank you

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
regarding order 16139185-450 I was told $5.00 and billed $20.00 for information I never received. Please reverse the
charge as I"am calling my credit card company and putting the matter in dispute now.I will wait for your reply!***** *****

I gave you the information right there

If you click the link there is a PDF file with detailed instructions and pictures of how to fix the visor.