Kevin, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Diagnostic technician

Ac blows but isn't cold, That's all I've noticed. Its blows

Customer Question

Ac blows but isn't cold
JA: Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: That's all I've noticed. Its blows normal, sometimes it gets cool,never cold, but usually it's warm to hot
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: I would like an idea of what could be wrong. If it's a simple fix, me or my son could do it. If I need a mechanic, it helps to have some knowledge so I don't get taken advantage of
JA: I can help you talk to the mechanic. Thanks for coming to JustAnswer. How can we help?
Customer: What could be causing the ac to blow hot?
JA: OK. The mechanic will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the mechanic can help you best.
Customer: It occasionally gets cool but is usually warm to hot. I haven't noticed anything else that has changed
JA: Is there anything else important you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: I don't think so
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the mechanic about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Kia
Expert:  Kevin replied 7 months ago.

hi im Kevin the first place to start with ac is always to have Freon level checked as system in most case wont run if Freon level too low .and if it does run it will not work efficiently