Kiatech, Kia Master Technician
Experience:  30+ years experience,ASE certified,KIA certified Master Technician,Ford factory trained

It won't start we replaced battery and fuel pump. We filled

Customer Question

It won't start we replaced battery and fuel pump. We filled it up sat it ran fine. The battery went dead so we had to jump start it. It run for like maybe 2 min if that. So we bought new battery and bought fuel pump, but it still won't start
JA: Lots of things can cause problems with the battery. The Kia Mechanic will know what to do. Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Yes if it's an easy fix
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: Replaced battery and fuel pump
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Kia Mechanic should know about your Kia?
Customer: No
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Kia Mechanic about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Kia
Expert:  Andrew Martin replied 7 months ago.

Hello, what model and year Kia is this?