Kiatech, Kia Master Technician
Experience:  30+ years experience,ASE certified,KIA certified Master Technician,Ford factory trained

16 March 2016 07:29 Niether option worked. I tried the

Customer Question

16 March 2016 07:29Niether option worked. I tried the default setting and we unplugged the battery for 30 minutes and then re-plugged. Are there any other options? My volume is stuck on probably 10. I can turn the nob or use the keys on the stering wheel, and I see it being adjusted, but the volume itself is not changing.When I put an address in Navigator, I can see the display showing me every turn; howver, I don't hear the step by step guidance...I hear my phone ring when a bluetooth call comes through the car; however when I try to answer, I hear nothing. I have to make the call private to hear through my phone...
Category: Kia
Expert:  thomas hill replied 7 months ago.

hi my name is ***** ***** year and model is this car?