Andrew Martin
Andrew Martin,
Experience:  Technician at Wile Hyundai
92331225

I have a 2015 kia soul and wont start. Looks like battery is

Customer Question

JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I have a 2015 kia soul and wont start. Looks like battery is good, because lights, radio ect work. The car sounds like it wants to start but nothing. I did change a cooling fan relay. any suggestions?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Kia Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Kia
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I bought a wrecked 2015 kia soul at an auction. it has be repaired as far as body damage. But I found out the transmission had a hole. I'm assuming the cv joint hit it. I bought a transmission from Washington (lqk) and I had a mechanic replace it. once it was replace the car started with no issues. the car was driven from the mechanics' to my house about 20 miles with no issue. the cooling fan did stay on even if the key was off, so I replaced the cooling fan relay. Now the car does not start. it sounds like it wants to start but no luck. What could it be?
Expert:  Andrew Martin replied 8 months ago.

Which engine is in this soul, the 1.6L or 2.0L?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
The soul is 2.0L, my question has not been answered and there was already a charge. Will I be charged every time you'll ask me a question?

No you will not be charged for every question. Alright, so lights come on, turn the key and the vehicle cranks but doesn't start correct?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Yeah, it cranks but it didnt turn on. I changed a fuse from fuse box. and it worked. thank you very much..

Oh so you got it started?

Sorry it looks like we are on opposite schedules, I do check throughout the day so if you still need assistance I can help.

If my answer has helped you, please help me by rating or accepting my answer. This does not cost you any more, it just allows me to be credited for my work. You can always ask follow up questions after rating or accepting. Thank you.