Kiatech, Kia Master Technician
Experience:  30+ years experience,ASE certified,KIA certified Master Technician,Ford factory trained

I have a 2005 kia sorento ex and I need a timeing belt

Customer Question

I have a 2005 kia sorento ex and I need a timeing belt what's the cost for replacement. And how quick can it be delivered it is a 3.5 I know there's a price for the expert answer will this apply to the part that I order or not if not I don't need your answer I just want the part to order
Category: Kia
Expert:  Ron replied 7 months ago.

Hello and thank you for your question,

Are you looking for a part number for the belt as well as labor pricing for the install. We can help you with this but do not sell the parts. Let me know and we can work from there.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
No I'm looking to buy the part and get it shipp.ed to me I'm just looking for a simple answer with out u digging in my pocket book continuously and wasting my time. Quit making other offers to keep paying you guys.when I still haven't get an answer from te first question
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I I think I'll go elsewhere I still haven't got my answer you guys keep jacking me around because you want more money I can't afford more money and I still haven't got any answer but you guys got your money
Expert:  Ron replied 7 months ago.

No one is jacking you around and sorry you feel that way. We do not have access to parts and nor do we sell them here. You are going to need a part store for that. I can provide you with the labor time as well as the part number but can not sell you any parts. We are a repair site only. No money has been paid with out your rating , any money you have placed in your account remains yours.