Kiatech
Kiatech, Kia Master Technician
Experience:  30+ years experience,ASE certified,KIA certified Master Technician,Ford factory trained
32162675

05 kia sorento, alarm went of seemed like no reason. After i

Customer Question

05 kia sorento, alarm went of for what seemed like no reason. After i got alarm of battery did not have enough juice to start.
Jumped battery and car started for 2 sec then died and alarm went of again. Alarm is now of but car wont start. Everything seems to be working but engine will not even turn over.
What do i do?
Category: Kia
Expert:  thomas hill replied 8 months ago.

hi my name is ***** ***** will be helping you today

try turning the key on and leave it on for like 10 min and if you have a battery charger put one on it so the battery does not go dead again

If my answer has helped you, please help me by rating or accepting my answer. This does not cost you any more, it just allows me to be credited for my work. You can always ask follow up questions after rating or accepting. Thank you.