Kiatech
Kiatech, Kia Master Technician
Experience:  30+ years experience,ASE certified,KIA certified Master Technician,Ford factory trained
32162675

I'm trying to disconnect the chime I cannot find the

Customer Question

I'm trying to disconnect the chime I cannot find the location. the reason is It comes on intermintly when I have passengers in the the car. The dealer says they cannot solve the problem until it stays on perminently. My name is ***** *****
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Like I said it don't stay on. I want to disconnect the chime.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Kia Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Kia
Expert:  Andrew Martin replied 8 months ago.

What model and year vehicle is this? And are you talking about the seat belt warning?