Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  35 years as an automotive tech
7276279

Daughter's car -! on dash some time - not attended to. Now

Customer Question

Daughter's car - ! on dash for quite some time - not attended to. Now the car runs but will not go in drive or park. Has to leave it shut off with keys in it because keys do not come out without it being in park. Emergency brake is on
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: NO - she will have to have it towed on Monday
JA: OK! The Kia Mechanic will help you with the diagnostics so you are sure to get this fixed right. Is there anything else important you think the Kia Mechanic should know about your Kia?
Customer: What could be wrong?
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Kia Mechanic about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Kia
Expert:  Ron replied 8 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

In order to be able to try and help you we are going to need some more information, what year and model is your Kia and it would be very useful if you could have the computer system scanned to see if there are any fault codes setting. Post back when you can and we can work from there.