thomas hill
thomas hill,
Experience:  master tech at kia of east hatford ct
93151433

Knudsen 2002 sportage keeps blowing the dash and running

Customer Question

Knudsen 2002 sportage keeps blowing the dash and running light fuse.. repeatedly..sometimes twice a day!! do I buy stock in fuses??
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Every thing works. I had new light bulbs put in and new fuse it droev perefect for 5 days then last night as I drove home the fuse blew again.. Everything else works awesome.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Kia Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Kia
Expert:  thomas hill replied 8 months ago.

Hi my name is***** will do my best to help you today

Do you have any lights out on the car running lights side lights brake lights?

If my answer has helped you, please help me by rating or accepting my answer. This does not cost you any more, it just allows me to be credited for my work. You can always ask follow up questions after rating or accepting. Thank you.