Kiatech
Kiatech, Kia Master Technician
Experience:  30+ years experience,ASE certified,KIA certified Master Technician,Ford factory trained
32162675

Have a 2003 Kia Sorento. The Courteousy light in front and

Customer Question

Have a 2003 Kia Sorento. The Courteousy light in front and middle dome light do not come on when door is opened. But the rear cargo light comes on only.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a Kia. The Kia Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Did you get my text?
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Yes if it's simple.
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: Really nothing except trying to research a solution. I just bought it 2 weeks ago.
JA: Is there anything else the Kia Mechanic should be aware of about your Kia?
Customer: No everything else works well.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Kia Mechanic about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Kia
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 10 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). Experts aren't employees / agents of Just Answer. We are independent service providers using the Site to sell their Expert knowledge to Customers. I strive to provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service, let me know what's needed from me so your pleased.

1. Will these 2 lamps turn on manually?
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I wasn't asking that. You ad said to ask a question about a vehicle repair and I did and did not get an answer. Sorry, cancel my membership immediately!!
... John Bass 3/12/2016

Glad you got it resolved and no longer need my help. You can contact the website to cancel your membership.