indy-tech
indy-tech, Technician
Experience:  27 years experience on imports17 years shop owner.
29331485

I WANT TO CHANGE THE LANGUAJE OF MY KIA K5 2011 FROM KOREAN

Customer Question

HI I WANT TO CHANGE THE LANGUAJE OF MY KIA K5 2011 FROM KOREAN TO ENGLISH
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a Kia. The Kia Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: just change the language of my kia k5 from Korean to English
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: yes sure
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: its complicated ?
JA: Is there anything else the Kia Mechanic should be aware of about your Kia?
Customer: no just the language
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Kia Mechanic about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Kia
Expert:  indy-tech replied 9 months ago.

Hi .

Was this K5 imported from Korea to the DR if yes then the K5 straight from Korea are not changeable from Korean to English.

Most of these vehicles where imported to the DR straight from Korea after working as a taxi for 2 years .

then an Import firm from the DR imports them direct from the taxi firms to the DR In most cases the mileage are all turned back not all.

if its not a LPG vehicle then your case could differ and not be an old taxi.

There are some company's in the DR that import new Kia's direct from Korea which also can not be changed from Korean to English

they have to replace the systems .

Not saying your vehicle is a used TAXI just explaining how it works over there in the DR.

Still need additional information then please get back to me with the reply button, and not the poor or bad service, this way i can get back to you or suggest another expert if needed.
Your deposit does not pay me until the answer is rated in a positive way,
A bad rating does not constitute a refund.
If you are not happy or you have sorted out your problem before the answer then please let me know with the reply button .
Kind regards Greg.