Kiatech
Kiatech, Kia Master Technician
Experience:  30+ years experience,ASE certified,KIA certified Master Technician,Ford factory trained
32162675

Is there a replacement belt 1.6 Soul 2012, I am getting near

Customer Question

Is there a replacement belt for a 1.6 Soul 2012
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a Kia. The Kia Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I am getting near the 100.000 mile mark
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: no
JA: OK! The Kia Mechanic will help you with the diagnostics so you are sure to get this fixed right. Is there anything else the Kia Mechanic should be aware of about your Kia?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Kia Mechanic about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Kia
Expert:  Ron Z. replied 9 months ago.

Are you referring to the Serpentine Belt (that runs the alternator, water pump, a/c compressor, etc)?