Kiatech
Kiatech, Kia Master Technician
Experience:  30+ years experience,ASE certified,KIA certified Master Technician,Ford factory trained
32162675

Trying to remove motor sheild, I need to clean screen on

Customer Question

trying to remove motor sheild
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a Kia. The Kia Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I need to clean screen on cylinoid that connects crankshaft sensor
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: i was hoping
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Kia Mechanic should know about your Kia?
Customer: i took it to autozone for engine light on and they diagnosed it as
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer where you can place your fully refundable $5 deposit (plus $13 after the Kia Mechanic responds). While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Kia Mechanic about your situation and connect you two.
Customer: P0016 indicates crankshaft and camshaft Bank 1 sensor A posiyion signals did not correspond with each other for predetermined period of time
Category: Kia
Expert:  Andrew Martin replied 9 months ago.

Hello, kind of fuzzy. What exactly are you trying to do? And what model and year is the vehicle?