Andrew Martin
Andrew Martin,
Experience:  Technician at Wile Hyundai
92331225

My daughters 2006 kia sportage has a light flashing on the

Customer Question

Tim, my daughters 2006 kia sportage has a green light flashing on the dash, I think its the*****indicator light
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: like what?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Kia Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Kia
Expert:  Andrew Martin replied 9 months ago.

If the green light that says 4WD Lock is flashing that is indicating that there is a trouble code in the module. You may be able to scan it with a regular scan tool at a parts store and retrieve a code, but you may have to bring it to a dealer.

If my answer has helped you, please help me by rating or accepting my answer. This does not cost you any more, it just allows me to be credited for my work. You can always ask follow up questions after rating or accepting. Thank you.