Andrew Martin
Andrew Martin,
Experience:  Technician at Wile Hyundai
92331225

I got a anti-freeze leak coming from the back of the engine,

Customer Question

I got a anti-freeze leak coming from the back of the engine, it doesn't flow out and it starts then it stops. But it's not coming from the head gasket, it's not running hot and I can't see behind the engine to see where it's coming from. Is there a hose or pipe behind the engine that this may be coming from? I'm hoping someone can tell me what it might be.
Category: Kia
Expert:  Andrew Martin replied 9 months ago.

Hello, there is a coolant hose connector that breaks very often on these. It is up toward the top of the engine but really is only visible from under the car. That is probably what Is leaking.

If my answer has helped you, please help me by rating or accepting my answer. This does not cost you any more, it just allows me to be credited for my work. You can always ask follow up questions after rating or accepting. Thank you.