Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  35 years as an automotive tech
7276279

I'm trying to unplug wire harnesses from jbl factory amp to

Customer Question

Hi! I'm trying to unplug wire harnesses from jbl factory amp to wire together to bypass it.. new stereo cuts out now and was told that amp may be going bad cause of high power head unit.. 2004 optima.. there's 2 plugs in factory amp
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: New hi power head unit a year ago.. sound keeps cutting out now
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Kia Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Kia
Expert:  Ron replied 9 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

Because Kia dose not offer any diagrams for the amplifier can you please take a picture of the connector you are having a problem with so that I can see it and I will try and help you determine how it disconnects. Post back when you can and we can work from there.