Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

2002 kia sportage. start .turn off. do not start again. new

Customer Question

2002 kia sportage. start .turn off . do not start again. new battery, click sound in starter. seeme to me starter has problem
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: starting problem with kia sportage
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Auto Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $24 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Kia
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 9 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). Experts aren't employees / agents of Just Answer. We are independent service providers using the Site to sell their Expert knowledge to Customers. I strive to provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service, let me know what's needed from me so your pleased.

1. Does this failure to restart issue occur when the engine is cold or at operating temp?
  2. How long must it sit for it to restart?

Hello again Chris here,

1) When customers come to Just Answer the website and the experts want them to have a great 5 star experience.

2) We also want them to be so pleased that they come back for future needs.

3) I have the feeling you were not pleased with my help and or need me to help more. If so please do reply.

4) I have an option to upload diagrams, repair guides, find a repair facility, or call you if that would help.

Thanks Chris