Andrew Martin
Andrew Martin,
Experience:  Technician at Wile Hyundai
92331225

My "audio off" sign is on on my kia forte sound system and I

Customer Question

My "audio off" sign is on on my kia forte sound system and I can't figure out how to reset. I checked the Manuel and nothing seems to address it. I didn't change any settings, it was working when I stopped the vehicle (turned it off) and did not work when I started it up. I tried the mute button, no help. Like I said, it know displays "audio off" when I first start it up. I have a touchscreen with navigation if the helps at all.
Category: Kia
Expert:  Andrew Martin replied 9 months ago.

There is a reset button right to the left of the bluetooth logo on top of the navigation unit. It's very small, you can hit it with a pen. Try doing that and see if that helps.

If my answer has helped you, please help me by rating or accepting my answer. This does not cost you any more, it just allows me to be credited for my work. You can always ask follow up questions after rating or accepting. Thank you.