Ron Z.
Ron Z., - Kia Tech -
Experience:  18+yrs experience. State Inspector & Kia Diagnostics/Repair
18617752

2005 Kia Optima LX Do I need to remove the door panel to

Customer Question

2005 Kia Optima LX Do I need to remove the door panel to replace the power window/door lock switch on the drivers side?
Category: Kia
Expert:  Ron Z. replied 1 year ago.

The door panel does not need to be removed to replace jsut the switch. There is one mounting screw inside the "pull handle" portion of the switch assembly. Remove the screw and pry the switch assembly upwards. For an image view of the screw location, click here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/21pdrhro024frmt/switch-screw.jpg?dl=0

If my answer has helped you, please help me by leaving a rating or accepting my answer so I may be credited. Rating or accepting my answer does not cost you extra. It allows me to be credited for my work. Please rate or accept. You can ask follow-up questions after you rate or accept.