Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  35 years as an automotive tech
7276279

2004 Kia spectra EX I need help to find jb-15 PIN N number

Customer Question

2004 Kia spectra EX
I need help to find jb-15 PIN N number 10,18
Category: Kia
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Ron replied 10 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

Can you please explain what it is you are working on and what it is you are trying to do. Your question is not clear to me. Post back with complete details and I will try and help you get this resolved.