Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various automobiles at a dealer and independently.
14928985

The handsfree feature will not operate

Customer Question

The handsfree feature will not operate
Category: Kia
Expert:  Pete replied 10 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

Try pairing it with a different phone if you can and see if this works.If this works this usually indicates your phones software isnt fully compatible or the vehicles software isnt compatible and the software will need checked to see if a dealer can update to correct this here.If this is tried with more then one type of phone and still does not work let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete