Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  35 years as an automotive tech
7276279

I have a 2012 kia optima sx turbo with 62k miles on it. last

Customer Question

I have a 2012 kia optima sx turbo with 62k miles on it. For the last month, there is this weird beeping noise inside the car. It's kinda faint and sounds like an alarm clock that you would have next to your bed. It sounds like it's coming from by my feet area. It's definitely lower that eye level. I've shut off the radio and that doesn't do anything. I've listened under the hood but its not coming from there. It's definitely inside the car and only when the car is on.
Category: Kia
Expert:  Ron replied 10 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

If you are hearing a warning signal the first thing you are going to need to do is to have the computer system scanned to see if there are any fault codes setting which there should be if the system is detecting a problem. If you can get this done and post back with the results we can work from there.