Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various automobiles at a dealer and independently.
14928985

I have a 2012 kia soul all sudden I have no heat. The heater

Customer Question

I have a 2012 kia soul all sudden I have no heat . The heater hoses are hot the outside temp on the dash is just blinking and the car won't switch from the panel
Category: Kia
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

This may be due to a fault with the outside temp sensor itself.If this sensor is sending an incorrect temp signal this fault here will occur as the heater/ac control does not see the outside temp and can cut off the heat like this here.The sensor most likely needs replaced as this is a common issue.If you need info on where to locate this sensor let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete