Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

I have Electric Mirrors with out turn signals on my 2015 Kia

Customer Question

I have Electric Mirrors with out turn signals on my 2015 Kia Soul plus, And I would like to know if New Turn Signal Electric Mirrors without heat would be plug and play with out adding a new pin to the connector,would this work on my 2015 Kia Soul,
Category: Kia
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 year ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose) I'm an independent contractor here at Just Answer.

Unfortunately the manufacturer diagrams never tell the techs if the wiring is there for a feature on a car not equipped with that feature. We have to remove the part and check the connector and test the circuit to see if its there or not. I can explain how to do that if you have a volt meter or test light.

Thanks for asking your question and letting me try to help you.

You should see a rating screen if I have posted an answer, not for an info request.

Your rating is my feedback. If I don't get feedback from customers, I will not be able to continue helping customers here.

Rating me good, bad, or not rating at all does not effect the fee you have paid nor does it close the post.

Follow up/Reply as many times as needed.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I would just like to know if the connectors are the same for one without turn signals and ones that do have turn signals?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

Yes the connectors are the same for both model mirrors.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
what you are saying that I could buy the new mirrors and plug them in and they should work

No I am not. I am saying you can mount them and you can plug them in. I have no way to confirm the turn signal wiring is there available to be used in the connector.