Mike V.
Mike V., Technician
Experience:  I have 25 years experience working on cars. I am also a factory trained Subaru and Nissan Tech.
2921078

Changed headlight bulbs 2004 kia sedona pass sir seems

Customer Question

Changed headlight bulbs 2004 kia sedona pass sir seems dimmer than drivers side
Category: Kia
Expert:  K. Wiggins replied 11 months ago.

Hello, was this problem the reason for changing the lights? Do you have a voltmeter handy to do some quick testing?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
No
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Mike V. replied 11 months ago.

Hi there,

How much dimmer does the headlight seem? I mean is one yellow and the other white or something like that?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
not that bad just pass side not as raadiant same color
Expert:  Mike V. replied 11 months ago.

Ok

This rules out a bad ground or an issue with the fuse. I would say to check and make sure your bulb is set in the headlight assembly securely and the same as the other. Sometimes you can flip it upside down and it will fit but not be as bright. To be honest if it's not the problem then it's likely the aftermarket bulb itself has the issue. You may be able to return it and get a replacement. Being that it's not the original reason you replaced the bulbs, it's likely the bulb itself.

Please let me know what more I can do to assist you today. Also, please remember to rate my answer, Just Answer does not compensate me for my time and resources. Follow up questions are included in the price of your question. If you are using the free trial, or have a subscription a rating is still required.
Thank you so much!