John Bryant
John Bryant,
Experience:  Owner & class A mechanic at Excel Tech Mobile Repair Corp.
60169151

I'm ***** ***** i am having a problem with a mixed up of

Customer Question

Customer: hi,i'm ***** ***** i am having a problem with a mixed up of wires to the coilpack & the fuel injectors,as aresult the eng wont start.The color of the wires i cannot connect properly,please help me.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: the harness connectors plug to the coilpack & the fuel injectors both have come apart on this 06 kia optima 2.7v6.i cant seem to connect the wires properly for the eng. to start.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Kia Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes.
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Kia
Expert:  Randall C replied 11 months ago.

Hello, what do you mean by wires came apart? are you saying the injector plugs and coil plugs are off the coils and injectors? what were you doing that this happened? just curious

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
i remove the upper &lower intake change the water inlet pipe connecting the thermostat housing to the water pump.In the operation i had to unclip the coilpack wiring from the ignition wires,also the wires on both banks for the injectors please help me connect the wires properly.

I waived the phone call at this point as need to send diagrams etc and over phone just to hard to explain so with this said,, I must have the 8th digit of the VIN # ***** from the left as a few different 2,7 engines, Please send that to me to start, thanks

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
ok.The color of the 4 wires coming from the ignition side is yellow,pink,white,black.The colors coming from the coilpack is black with white tracer,blue,black with pink tracer,black with yellow tracer.

I have asked for VIN #, there are a couple different designs. Your replies are not answering what I need in order to help so I will opt out , Sorry could not help

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
eight didgit vin is 4
Expert:  John Bryant replied 11 months ago.

I have sent you the wiring diagram you need have a great New Year!

Hi, it's John I was hoping you were satisfied with my help and if so could you please rate me so I can close this ticket I would really appreciate it.

Hope you have a very successful and blessed New Year.