Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience as repair shop manager and technician.
3195632

I got a letter today about a recall on kia soul 2015 i made

Customer Question

i got a letter today about a recall on kia soul 2015 i made appointment but to night when i drove it when i went over 50 kl it felt like it was shakings
Category: Kia
Expert:  Eric replied 1 year ago.

HI,

Do you mean that the front end or whole vehicle was shaking, or that the engine was shaking like it was misfiring or not getting enough fuel?

Expert:  Eric replied 1 year ago.

HI,

If it is the front end that is shaking, you need to park it until you can get into Kia for the recall on the steering gear. If the steering pinion gear separates from the steering gear assembly, you will lose control of the steering and wreck.

Expert:  Eric replied 1 year ago.

I noticed we have not yet resolved your concern you asked about. I would sure appreciate it if you would reply so I can offer my skills and knowledge and repair guide access to help as best I can.

~Do you still need more help?
~Confused by my info request or answer?
~Need more time?
~Confused on how the site works?
~Need more detail or a different explanation?

If the answer is YES to any of these just press reply and lets work on this concern some more.

If you have new questions now or in the future please do not hesitate to ask them. If you would like me to assist you. Just bookmark this page so you can access my profile easy and post a new question from the question box on my profile page. Please remember to rate service using the rating page so that I may receive credit. Thanks