Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  35 years as an automotive tech
7276279

I jumped my 2012 kia sorento and now radio doesn't work or

Customer Question

I jumped my 2012 kia sorento and now radio doesn't work or the keyless entry doesn't work . Checked fuses and all seem good . Any ideas
Category: Kia
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Seems as though you have disappeared. Thought I would get answers much quicker.I received no answers just a computer generated "we received your question". I prefer you don't charge my credit card anything since I received no info on my question. Thank you and sorry to incontinence you.
Expert:  Ron replied 11 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

Due to site policy we are only allowed to address one topic per question. If you are still needing help post back with which you wish to work on and we can work from there. If you do not need help no need to respond.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
far I have not received any kind of answer.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
the door locks and the radio are all tied together. That's is what stopped working after we jumped it
Expert:  Ron replied 11 months ago.

The radio and the door locks are not tied together.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Seems as though to me its a security issue. Like I need to reset something or deal with a fuse
Expert:  Ron replied 11 months ago.

I will relist the question for you and hopefully someone may have something new to answer. If they can help you they will respond.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I am sure that when one is fixed it will correct the other.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Let's forget the locks and concentrate on the radio not coming on