Cardoctor71
Cardoctor71, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master Certified Technician
36867192

My name is ***** ***** and my wife's 2009 Rio from time to

Customer Question

Customer: My name is ***** ***** Hughes and my wife's 2009 Rio from time to time cranks over but wont start. After repeated tries it will usually start. No trouble codes
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Battery has been replaced , it turns over but just wont fire ,180,000 miles it happens about once a month
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Kia Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: how long is a bit I have to go get my wife from work because this time it wont start at all
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Kia
Expert:  Cardoctor71 replied 1 year ago.

Most likely the fuel pump is failing and will need to be replaced. Please RATE my service a 3 or above, if for some reason you can not please ASK me another question, I will continue to answer your questions even after rating is given ,until you are completely satisfied with my answers. .