Kiatech
Kiatech, Kia Master Technician
Experience:  30+ years experience,ASE certified,KIA certified Master Technician,Ford factory trained
32162675

Im ***** ***** ,my coworkers 03 kia sorento has some issues

Customer Question

Customer: hi im ***** ***** ,my coworkers 03 kia sorento has some issues
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: the dash light "dummy"light was coming on and the same day it quite when he was going to work,i trouble shooted the obviouse and then changed the alternator but before and after the change his dash lights,heater fan don't work
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Kia Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: a bit ? can I start the process and come back in awhile ?
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Customer: ok
Category: Kia
Expert:  Pete replied 11 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

Have you checked for any shorted/blown fuses at all needing replaced?

Let me know so we can continue,thanks Pete.