Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various automobiles at a dealer and independently.
14928985

MY NAVIGATION SYSTEM ON MY NEW KIA DIDN'T COME WITH A SD

Customer Question

MY NAVIGATION SYSTEM ON MY NEW KIA DIDN'T COME WITH A SD CARD....WHY?
Category: Kia
Expert:  Pete replied 11 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

I know on some models this has to be purchased seperately.I would check with the place you purchased it from or a dealer and see if they can sell you one that fits and is needed or if one was suppose to come with your model.If one was suppose to come with it I would speak with the facility that sold the vehicle to you to see if they can get you one.In most cases on models I have seen with the SD slot no card came with the vehicle it had to be purchased seperately.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete