Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

I have a 2012 Sedona, when I turn right all the doors

Customer Question

I have a 2012 Sedona, when I turn right all the doors unlock, the open door chime sounds and the interior light come one. Only last a few second, but does it often. Now starting to do it when I excelerate. What's up?
Category: Kia
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 11 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose) I'm an independent contractor here at Just Answer.

Most likely a side door latch or striker needs to be adjusted. The sway or body flex or you body possibly leaning against the door is making the ajar switch think a door has been opened thus unlocking the doors. Try adjusting the doors to shut tighter as well as spray lube the door ajar switches.

Thanks for asking your question and letting me try to help you.

You should see a rating screen if I have posted an answer, not for an info request.

Your rating is my feedback. If I don't get feedback from customers, I will not be able to continue helping customers here.

Rating me good, bad, or not rating at all does not effect the fee you have paid nor does it close the post.

Follow up/Reply as many times as needed.

I like to stay in contact with my customers that appear not pleased, still working on the concern, or have not rated yet. I assume you were not pleased with my help. I hate that you have spent money to get an answer but left not happy. Can you tell me why, or can I help more. If its more help you need just reply and we can pick up where we left off.

Thanks Chris